The Service Program for Freshmen
This program is designed for high school freshmen who want to use our individualized assistance to maximize their educational potential. According to the National Association for College Admission Counseling, planning for college admission should begin as early as middle school.
Since different students have different needs, some may prefer our comprehensive services to have the roadmap guidance plus more detailed consulting, coaching, tutoring and mentoring so as to reach the goals in a confident way. Others may prefer to have the roadmap guidance then take actions in their own ways. Still others may prefer only consulting services at the time they request. We are committed to help each type of students to achieve their maximum potential.
We will help and motivate students to realize their best abilities, make the most of their talents, awards, accomplishments and academic strengths, and become the best candidates for the colleges of their choices.
For freshmen who prefer our comprehensive services, we will help you:
- Review and evaluate current achievements and identify rooms for improvement
- Develop a one-year and a four-year strategic plans including calendars for testing, course selections, extracurricular activities, summer experiences, community service, and preparations for possible merit-based competitions.
- Select courses that meet their interests, high school requirements and future college entrance needs
- Identify extracurricular activities that are optimum for their interests and college entrance requirements
- Develop your positive attitude, boost your motivation to learn, and become confident for your high school years
- Gain study skills to ensure academic success, and plan early for standardized tests such as the SAT I, SAT IIs and APs
- Weigh summer opportunities
- Research colleges and learn about requirements for college admissions
- Get discount for the services described in the service programs for sophomores