The Service Program for Sophomores
This program is designed for high school sophomores who want to use our individualized assistance in their college preparations and applications in multiple aspects.
Since different students have different needs, some may prefer our comprehensive services to have the roadmap guidance plus more detailed consulting, coaching, tutoring and mentoring so as to reach the goals in a confident way. Others may prefer to have the roadmap guidance then take actions in their own ways. Still others may prefer only consulting services at the time they request. We are committed to help each type of students to achieve their maximum potential.
For sophomores who prefer our comprehensive services, we will help you:
- Review and evaluate current achievements and identify rooms for improvement
- Identify priorities in your academics and extracurricular activities
- Develop a one-year and a three-year strategic plans including calendars for testing, course selections, extracurricular activities, summer experiences, community service, and preparations for possible competitions.
- Study actively and efficiently, take tests with confidence, communicate effectively with teachers so as to develop strong relationships
- Plan long-term projects such as science research studies or other extracurricular programs, guide and train you for these long term projects for possible future merit-based competitions or making significant achievements
- Plan and prepare for PSAT, SAT I, SAT IIs, and APs
- Weigh summer learning opportunities
- Research colleges and learn about college admissions requirements
- Develop healthy emotional controls for success
- Get discount for the services described in the service programs for juniors